Current Working Hours:
Between 8:45 - 17:00, Monday – Friday
So Energy is an organisation with a clear ethos based on simplicity, honestly and great value. We’ve deliberately created a culture where your personal experience is as highly valued as your professional expertise; where your ideas and your thinking are rewarded, not just your results.
Our Customer Service Teams are the nerve centre of our entire operation. People here are the voice of our business – providing excellent service, direct to our customers whenever they need us.
Who we’re looking for?
As our customers’ first point of contact, you’ll be the friendly voice of So Energy, answering questions about our products and services and providing world-class customer service, troubleshooting and support. We’ll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people, ensuring that we continue to deliver our 5* rated customer service.
An ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, works well within a team and passionate about what they do. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are key; both when interacting with our customers, as well as with fellow team members. We’re looking for an enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work and is looking to take on a new challenge.
At So Energy, our employees are just as important to us as our customers. We will provide training and support your development throughout your career. We want our Customer Service Advisors to be leading the teams in the future as we both grow together.
What you’ll be doing?
- Handling customer enquiries as they come in via phone and email
- Proactively identify issues and problems before they arise
- Progress to taking escalated calls and complaints in line with So Energy procedures
- Providing first class customer service
- Working with different parts of the business to resolve issues
Qualities we’re looking for?
- You will have achieved at least BBB in your best three A Level results (or similar)
- Strong analytic and numeric skills
- Great oral and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing support and development
- Free breakfast
- Excellent transport links
- Based in Chiswick, west London
- Great reward and recognition
- Exposure to all parts of a growing business
Our Customer Service Advisors are curious investigators, problem solvers and good listeners. Are you? Do you like the way it feels when you help others?
We’ll train you to be the best.
You’ll get paid as you learn So Energy technologies and get familiar with our approach to customer conversations.
So, what do you think - sounds too good to be true? Up for the challenge? If you are interested in finding out more or applying, send us an email to email@example.com
along with a covering letter and CV, a member of our team will be in touch.