Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for Advisors to join us within our Customer Service team. You will have the most important position within the company; you will be responsible for acting as the voice for our customers.
As an Advisor your duties will include: talking to our customers and helping to resolve their problems, and most of all, ensuring that we continue to deliver our 5* rated customer service.
An ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, works well within a team and passionate about what they do. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are key; both when interacting with our customers, as well as with fellow team members. We’re looking for an enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work and is looking to take on a new challenge.
At So Energy, our employees are just as important to us as our customers. We will provide training and support your development throughout your career. We want our Customer Service Advisors to be leading the teams in the future as we both grow together.
What you’ll be doing
- Handling customer enquiries as they come in via phone and email
- Proactively identify issues and problems before they arise
- Progress to taking escalated calls and complaints in line with So Energy procedures
- Providing first class customer service
- Working with different parts of the business to resolve issues
Qualities we’re looking for
- You will have graduated having gained a 2:1 degree
- You will have achieved at least BBB in your best three A Level results (or similar)
- Strong analytic and numeric skills
- Great oral and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing support and development
- Free breakfast
- Excellent transport links
- Based in Chiswick, west London
- Great reward and recognition
- Exposure to all parts of a growing business
Current Working hours: Between 8:45 - 17:00, Monday – Friday
If this sounds like something you would like to do, and you're up for the challenge, email email@example.com
along with a covering letter and CV.