Full-time (40 hrs per week)
Current Working Hours:
Between 8:30 - 17:30, Monday – Friday
So Energy is an organisation with a clear ethos based on simplicity, honestly and great value. We’ve deliberately created a culture where your personal experience is as highly valued as your professional expertise; where your ideas and your thinking are rewarded, not just your results.
Our Customer Service Teams is the nerve centre of our entire operation. People here are the voice of our business; providing excellent service, direct to our customers whenever they need us.
Who we’re looking for?
We are looking for a Team Leader to help us maintain our 5-star rated customer service by supervising the handling of our customers when they need to contact us. You will act as an example to our CSA’s helping them to improve their customer service, through feedback and ensuring training on the job.
An ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, works well within a team and passionate about what they do. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are key; we are looking for a patient and empathetic person, able to investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer needs. We’re looking for an enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work and is looking to take on a new challenge.
At So Energy, our employees are just as important to us as our customers. We want our CS Team Leader to build sustainable relationships and trust both with internal and external customers, through open and interactive communication. We will provide training and support your development throughout your career.
What you’ll be doing?
- Monitor and improve performance, call handling and other procedures through reporting – Feedback, SLA’s and complaints to enhance the customer experience
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, productivity, call-waiting time, quality, First Contact Resolution, etc.) in weekly performance discussions
- Work with all parts of the business to resolve issues
- Resource the team across all work streams/queues
- Respond to customer complaints effectively; follow up to ensure resolution, providing the best outcome for the customer and for So Energy
- Conduct performance appraisals with the team, giving honest and consistent feedback on a regular basis and setting SMART and stretching objectives to deliver agreed business and individual objectives
- To identify training and development needs
- To manage annual leave, sickness, lateness, performance expectations and conduct return to work discussions in line with company policy
- Promote the internal referral scheme in collaboration with HR, by identifying excellent work and providing recognition
- Promote Team working - encouraging a positive attitude and not allowing their colleagues to fail
- Be a leader by tackling all issues promptly, reporting system issues and any Health and Safety concerns in line with company policy
- To have thorough product knowledge, take personal responsibility to keep updated on changes and ensure the team is updated accordingly
- Provide support and assistance to other teams as and when directed
- Respond to customers during busy periods
Qualities we’re looking for?
- You will have achieved at least BBB in your best three A Level results (or similar)
- Strong analytic and numeric skills
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Strong analytic and numeric skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Positive and patient
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Role model behaviour – visible leader, encourage people to participate in problem solving.
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing support and development
- Free breakfast
- Excellent transport links
- Based in Chiswick, west London
- Great reward and recognition
- Exposure to all parts of a growing business
Our Customer Service Team Leaders are curious investigators, problem solvers and good listeners. Are you? Do you like the way it feels when you help others?
We’ll train you to be the best.
You’ll get paid as you learn So Energy technologies and get familiar with our approach to customer conversations.
So, what do you think - sounds too good to be true? Up for the challenge? If you are interested in finding out more or applying, send us an email to email@example.com
along with a covering letter and CV, a member of our team will be in touch.