Current Working Hours:
8:30 - 17:30
So Energy is an organisation with a clear ethos based on simplicity, honestly and great value. We’ve deliberately created a culture where your personal experience is as highly valued as your professional expertise; where your ideas and your thinking are rewarded, not just your results.
Who we’re looking for?
The Operations Analyst is a key member of the Operations Team supporting data management, client reporting, trade processes, and problem resolution. This person will work closely with Customer Service to ensure integrity of the data systems. We’ll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people, ensuring that we continue to deliver our 5* rated customer service.
An ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, works well within a team and passionate about what they do. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are key; both when interacting with our customers, as well as with fellow team members. We are looking for a person that will also have strong analytical skills, able to work with data.
At So Energy, our employees are just as important to us as our customers. We will provide training and support your development throughout your career. We want our Operation Analysts to be leading the teams in the future as we both grow together and is looking to take on a new challenge.
What you’ll be doing?
- Effectively managing a workload of tickets that monitor the progress of problem resolution on specific customer accounts.
- Effectively managing the relationship with our customer base, also by answering inbound contact within the previously defined SLA's.
- Contributing to a “one contact resolution”, by reducing the need for customer contact through effective management of customer accounts.
- Maintain systems by researching and resolving problems, maintaining system integrity and security.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Participate to the team’s effort, by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Actively engage with a Continuous Improvement framework to constantly seek improvement in working processes and practices.
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing support and development
- Free breakfast
- Excellent transport links
- Based in Chiswick, west London
- Great reward and recognition
- Exposure to all parts of a growing business
If you're interested in finding out more or applying, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter and CV, a member of our team will be in touch.