I’d like someone else to act on my behalf

If you give us permission, we can send your bills to a relative, friend or carer’s address. You’ll need their permission first and they’ll have to sign the relevant section of our Priority Service Registration form.

You may wish to, or already have, a lasting power of attorney (LPA). This person or persons can help you make or make decisions on your behalf. These decisions fall into two categories; Health and Welfare and Property and Financial Affairs. Should you already have an LPA and wish them to act for you when dealing with us, we will need to see evidence of this and we will then update your account.

Should you require further advice or information about Attorney’s, please go to the gov.uk website here: - https://www.gov.uk/power-of-attorney/overview

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.