If you're already a So Energy customer and moving home, you can take us with you. Just get in touch with us ahead of the move and so we can arrange this for you. We will set you up on a new 12 month contract and not charge any early termination fees on your existing contract.
To make sure everything goes smoothly, we'll need to know the following from you:
- your move out date.
- if you know who's moving in or who will responsible for the property once you've moved out.
- your closing reads (after you've move out of course). This is so we can end your usage at the right place.
Unless specifically requested, we will transfer your full account balance over to your new property.
- Move in date (if it's different to when you're moving out). It takes us 21 days to get your new property on supply so the more notice you give us the better.
- where you're moving to.
- whether you need gas and or electricity.
- a bit of information on your new place, this is so we can estimate your usage in order to work out your new payment amount.
- your opening reads (once you've moved in). This is so we can again start you off at the right point.
We know moving house is a busy time, so we're trying to make it as pain free as possible. Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0330 111 5050, and we'll talk you through it.