Below is an example of a typical So Energy online account.
We've highlighted areas that may be of interest and explained how we've calculated them. If you do have problems or anything isn't clear, just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0330 111 5050 (We're open Monday to Friday, 9am till 5pm) and we'll talk you through it.
1. This is your account number and which tariff you're on.
2. Your supply address.
3. This is when you last submitted a reading to us (if one of our meter readers have been round to read your meter, this will also be included here).
4. This indicates what your next monthly Direct Debit payment will be.
5. Your current account balance. This amount includes all of your payments made as well as your statement charges and any additional credits or debits.
6. This your meter information. Your serial number should be on the meter itself, your MPAN or MPRN will be on your energy statements.
7. This indicated what your last read was and when it was read.
8. This is what it looks like after you’ve successfully submitted your read. A green tick should appear and the wording on the submit read button changing to 'Reading Received'.
9. This is your next payment amount and when it will be taken.
10. The amount on the top on each bar is the total charges on each statement.
11. Bars in blue are issued statements.
12. Bars in grey are forecast statement amounts. The haven't been issued, they are amounts they we expect that you may use based on all the information provided to us. The best way to ensure accurate statements is by submitting regular meter reads.
13. To see your gas usage, click on the Gas tab.
14. Bars in blue are the energy usage amount on each issued statements.
15. Bars in grey are forecast energy usage. This is what we would expect you would use. The best way to ensure these are figures are accurate is to submit regular meter reads.
16. This is your last statement period.
17. This is a weather summary for last month. As the weather can have a big impact on when and how you use your energy, we thought it may be useful information if your statement charges are higher or lower than expected.
18. We've broken down your monthly usage into what your average daily usage was do you have a better idea of how much energy you use on a daily basis.
19. This is your estimated annual electricity usage.
20. This is your estimated annual gas usage.
21. This is the national average usage (these number are provide by the energy regulator Ofgem, 3,100kWh for electricity and 12,500kWh for gas).
22. This is a weather summary for last month. As the weather can have a big impact on when and how you use your energy, we thought it may be useful information if your statement charges are higher or lower than expected.
23. Each statement can be downloaded. Just click on the download icon of each statement you want to see.
24. Your credits and debits are itemised, so you can clearly see what is going in and out of your So Energy account. Your monthly payment amount will be added as a credit, as you’re depositing this amount into your account with us as your contribution towards your energy usage.
25. This is your current amount balance. This is the total amount, if you add up all your credits and subtract all the debits.
26. This is your agreement you have with us.
27. This is your start and end date of your agreement with us.
28. This is your tariff rates, these figures include VAT whereas on your statement they are charged Ex. VAT and this amount is added at the end. See Understanding your bill for more information.
29. This is your Early Exit fee that will be charged if you were to leave your contract early. This amount does include VAT.
30. If you have more than one account with us, you can manage them all under one login. Please get in touch with us if you would like to do this.